Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-27 Origin:Site
Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate is an oil-soluble vitamin C derivative. As a cosmetic ingredient, vitamin C has many functions, including brightening skin, promoting collagen synthesis and inhibiting lipid peroxidation. However, vitamin C is easily oxidized and discolored, so it is difficult to use in cosmetics. Therefore, more stable derivatives have been developed. Vitamin C ethyl ether, magnesium vitamin C phosphate, sodium vitamin C phosphate and other water-soluble VC derivatives. Oil soluble vitamin C derivatives can be used as ascorbic acid tetraisobalmitate. It is very stable at high temperature and has good solubility in oil. Ascorbic acid tetraisopropyl palmitate shows excellent transdermal absorption and decomposes into free vitamin C in the skin to achieve physiological function. Ascorbic acid tetraisopropyl palmitate can be widely used in various skin care, beauty and other cosmetics.
1. Ascorbic acid tetraisopropyl palmitate has excellent transdermal absorption
2. Ascorbic acid tetraisopropyl palmitate can inhibit intracellular tyrosinase activity and melanin production
3. Tetraisopropyl ascorbate can reduce UV induced cell / DNA damage
4. Ascorbic acid tetraisopropyl palmitate can prevent lipid peroxidation and skin aging
5. Good solubility of ascorbic acid tetraisopropyl palmitate in common cosmetic oils
6. Ascorbic acid tetraisopropyl palmitate has SOD like activity
7. Ascorbic acid tetraisopropyl palmitate is stable to heat and oxidation
8. Ascorbic acid tetraisopropyl palmitate has little discoloration
9. Tetraisopalmitate ascorbate has the effect of cell regeneration
Ascorbic acid tetraisopropyl palmitate is a more stable vitamin C derivative than its precursor. However, under some specific conditions, ascorbic acid tetraisobalmitate may change color. Please handle with the same care as vitamin C.
1. The designed pH range in the preparation process shall not be higher than 6.0.
2. It is recommended to use chelating agent in the formula because chelating agent is very effective in preventing discoloration.
3. because contact with water may cause oxidation of ascorbic acid four ISO palmitate, adding a long chain polyoxyethylene surfactant stabilizing system and strengthening the mask.
4. Avoid prolonged heating.