Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-22 Origin: Site
Cartilage nutrient is a kind of white powder, which has good water absorption and is an acidic mucopolysaccharide. It is mainly used in arthritis, eye drops, etc. It has the functions of relieving pain and promoting cartilage regeneration. Rheumatoid arthritis has certain effects and can improve joint problems.
1. Adjust the function of the body - it exists together with collagen fibers and elastic fibers, and has the function of adjusting all levels of tissues and organs in the body. In the absence of mucopolysaccharides or collagen, cells cannot function in their normal state, and this part of the body begins to be destroyed.
2. Waterway supplying nutrients - Chondroitin sulfate has good water retention, this property can keep water in the body, and use water as a medium to carry out the functions of digestion, absorption, transportation and metabolism of nutrients. Once the chondroitin sulfate is reduced, the retention of water in the body decreases, and functions such as nutrient digestion and absorption cannot be carried out smoothly.
3. The maintenance of micronutrients - calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium ions and mucopolysaccharides have special affinity. It has been known for a long time that mucopolysaccharides play an important role in the movement or regulation of these degraded substances. In addition, it is also closely related to the function of the brain.
4. Participate in the manufacture of bones - bones are made of calcium and phosphorus. However, building bones requires amino acids and vitamin D. Chondroitin sulfate plays an important role in transporting or supporting materials to form bones during bone formation.
5. Early healing of wounds - When the body is injured, chondroitin sulfate plays an important role in the repair of wounds. The reason why long flesh heals wounds is that chondroitin sulfate promotes the formation of granulation, and it also uses animal mucopolysaccharides to prevent adhesion after surgery.
6. Maintain the smoothness of joints - chondroitin sulfate and hyaluronic acid are the main components (27-43%) of most cartilage present in joints, giving cartilage elasticity and smoothness. In addition, it is also related to the maintenance of elasticity of the ligaments or tendons that surround the joint. Hyaluronic acid is the main component of synovial fluid, and both chondroitin sulfate and hyaluronic acid can promote joint smoothness.
Through the understanding of the efficacy of chondroitin, we found that it has a good therapeutic effect on inflammations such as arthritis, can promote the absorption of nutrients in the joints, play the role of media or transport, and make the nutrients better absorbed and utilized by the bones . In addition, it is also involved in the manufacture of bones, so it also has a good nursing effect on patients with spondylosis.
Peptide Good Life Cartilage Collagen Peptide, the main ingredients are chondroitin sulfate, type II collagen, hyaluronic acid, which help to promote the repair of human cartilage, prevent cartilage friction and wear, and smooth joint movement. Improve joint pain, knee weakness, cartilage repair, osteoporosis, loss of joint flexibility, anti-inflammatory pain relief, and promote calcium absorption.
With age, the regeneration ability of synovial fluid in cartilage decreases, and the synthesis rate cannot catch up with the decomposition rate. Therefore, it is recommended to actively supplement hyaluronic acid. The skin and internal organs of mammals are rich in hyaluronic acid. In addition, it can also be ingested from shark fin, bird's nest, chicken wings and other foods, but it should be noted that hyaluronic acid is not resistant to high temperature, so the content is lost in large quantities, and the hyaluronic acid molecule in food is large, which is difficult to digest and absorb. High intake or excessive intake of other ingredients, such as fat, lactose, protein. Small molecules of cartilage collagen peptides are more suitable for human absorption.
Chondroitin sulfate has extremely high nutritional value and is very suitable for the elderly who need calcium supplementation. It can effectively repair cartilage and improve bone density, thereby reducing the chance of fractures, preventing joint pain and delaying the occurrence of osteoporosis.
Joint-related diseases are often related to overuse of the joints and lack of attention to daily maintenance. To maintain joints, we must first change unscientific joint usage habits, and at the same time supplement joint nutrition with cartilage collagen peptides, improve joints and cartilage, and make joints healthier, so as to effectively avoid various joint-related diseases and enjoy life better.