Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-01 Origin: Site
(1) The sweet taste is pure, the taste is close to white sugar, and there is no unpleasant aftertaste and other peculiar smell.
(2) It eliminates the shortcomings of slow release of sweetness and long retention time of Siraitia grosvenorii sweet glycosides, and makes the sweetness pure, cool, long and similar to sucrose in various non sugar natural sweeteners.
(3) Its performance is very stable, there is no chemical active gene, no material change will occur in combination with other foods, the sweetness of the aqueous solution will not change under high temperature, and it will not react with the main ingredients such as protein and pectin in the food. Its sweetness is stable in the baking process, and it can be used in any food ingredient system and processing process.
(4) The effective components of Siraitia grosvenorii are almost concentrated in the sweet glycosides, which play a health care role in the unconscious diet. It plays an important role in improving human immunity, preventing and suppressing hyperlipidemia, diabetes, obesity and related diseases, proliferating bifidobacteria, and optimizing the ecological balance of microorganisms in the body.
(5) The caloric value is very low (can be regarded as 0), which will not cause obesity. It can be used by diabetics, patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases and the elderly.
(6) The low glycemic index will not cause blood sugar fluctuation, and can be used for diabetics.
(7) It can inhibit the growth of Streptococcus mutans, reduce acid production and adhesion, and will not cause dental caries, which is beneficial to dental health.
(8) The physical and chemical properties are stable. It will not be damaged if it is heated continuously in 100 ℃ neutral aqueous solution or heated for a long time at 120 ℃; It will not deteriorate in the pH range of 3 ~ 10; The sweetness, absorbance and content were not changed after 24h UV irradiation.
(9) High sweetness, long duration, no browning, no fermentability, which is very conducive to maintaining the natural color of beverages and foods. It can prolong the shelf life compared with sucrose products.
(10) It can directly replace sucrose to process food and beverage, meeting the requirements of food and beverage gradually developing to low saccharification.
It can be increased or decreased according to personal preference, or used according to the needs of various food production. It is suitable for the processing of beverages and health food.