Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-18 Origin: Site
1. Do not apply to the thin wrinkled parts of the skin.
2. The concentration should not be too high, especially below 0.05% on the face, so as not to cause local irritation such as erythema, peeling, burning sensation and slight pain. If these reactions are mild, continue treatment. If the reaction is serious, stop the drug immediately; If treating other skin diseases, such as psoriasis, facial warts and keratosis, the concentration can be slightly higher, such as 0.1% - 0.3%.
3. Retinoic acid ointment should not be used in patients with acute dermatitis, eczema dermatitis and eczema diseases;
4. It is forbidden for women in the first 3 months of pregnancy and lactation;
5. For the treatment of acne, it can be temporarily aggravated in the first few weeks, and the maximum effect can be achieved only after continuing treatment for more than 6 weeks;
6. The drug can cause serious irritation or scaling. It can be used every other day or once every 3 days at the beginning of use or under the guidance of a doctor;
7. Children must be used with caution under the supervision of their parents;
8. Do not share with detergents such as soap, preparations containing desquamation drugs, isotretinoin, etc., which may aggravate skin irritation or dryness.