Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-19 Origin:Site
Phloretin (Phloretin) is a plant polyphenol of dihydrochalcone, which can be extracted from apple and grapefruit peels and can protect plants from ultraviolet rays.
For human skin, phloretin has strong antioxidant and photoprotective effects (it can eliminate the increase of free radicals in the skin caused by ultraviolet rays and damage to cells and DNA), and it can also inhibit matrix metalloproteinases (MMP-1).) And the activity of elastase, these enzymes can degrade the connective tissue of the skin and play an important role in the skin photoaging process.
With the increase in the market share of plant functional cosmetics, phloretin has successfully attracted the attention of researchers in the beauty industry with its multi-functional beauty effects. Studies have found that phloretin has various pharmacological effects such as anti-oxidation, anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, immunosuppressive, and promoting bone formation. In addition, it also has the effects of whitening and removing acne.
Phloretin can be directly absorbed by the human body, but in plants, there is very little naturally occurring phloretin, and most of the phloretin exists in the form of its glycoside derivative-phloridin. Phloridin absorbed by the human body is in the gastric mucosa. After the glycosidic group is removed to produce phloretin, it can enter the circulatory system and exert its effect.
1. Inhibit the effect of tyrosinase, lighten spots and whiten the skin;
2. Strong antioxidant capacity, can effectively delay skin wrinkles, aging and other aging symptoms;
3. It can prevent carbohydrates from entering epidermal cells, inhibit excessive secretion of skin glands, and treat acne;
4. Strong moisturizing effect.
1. Anti-oxidation and anti-free radical effects;
2. Anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive effects.
1. Inhibit the bitterness and other unpleasant tastes in the food, and improve the taste;
2. Reduce the peculiar smell of high-intensity sweeteners and conceal bad flavors;
3. Use with stevia as a taste regulator.