Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-23 Origin: Site
Siraitia grosvenorii sweet glycoside is the sweet component of Siraitia grosvenorii.
Siraitia grosvenorii sweet glycoside, also known as Siraitia grosvenorii sweet glycoside (or Siraitia grosvenorii sweet), has a high plant content and good water solubility. It has been used as a food additive in the finished product with a purity of more than 98%. It is extracted from Siraitia grosvenorii, a special economic plant in Guangxi. Its sweetness is 300 times that of sucrose, and its heat is zero. It has the effects of clearing away heat, moistening the lung, relieving cough, moistening the intestines and relieving constipation, and preventing obesity, constipation, diabetes, etc.
As a food, Siraitia grosvenorii sweet glycoside is safe and non-toxic. It is stipulated in the national compulsory standard GB2760 standard for the use of food additives that Siraitia grosvenorii sweet can be used in all kinds of food without limitation.
Light yellow powder, with Luohanguo fragrance, extremely sweet taste, about 240 times sweetness of sucrose, melting point 197 ~ 201 ℃ (decomposition). It has strong thermal stability and is easily soluble in water and dilute ethanol.
Siraitin V is a component with high content and sweetness in Siraitia grosvenorii fruit. Its sweetness is about 300 times that of sucrose. It is a low calorie, non nutritional and non fermenting sweetener. It is the main sweet component.
1. The product will not be damaged if heated continuously for 25h in 100 ℃ neutral aqueous solution or for a long time at 120 ℃. It does not deteriorate in weak acid and weak base.
2. This product is a low calorie sweetener.
It can be used in an appropriate amount according to the production needs of all kinds of food. It is especially suitable for beverages and health food.
1. Oral administration of LD50 in male and female mice is greater than 10g / kg (BW).
2. Ames test is negative.
1. Add to coffee or tea. It can refresh the mind and relieve pressure.
2. When added to traditional Chinese medicine, there is no peculiar smell or bitter taste, and the sweet characteristic curve almost overlaps with sucrose, which is unmatched by any other sweetener.
3. Added to cooked food, it is sweet, smooth, and will not cause blood sugar fluctuations. It can also be eaten by diabetics.
4. Added to supplementary food for infants and children, it will not cause dental caries and is beneficial to dental health.
5. Dessert making. When making desserts, such as ice cream, cake and bread, families can replace ordinary sucrose and granulated sugar, which is nutritious and healthy.
1. Expectorant and antitussive effects;
2. Anti inflammatory and antibacterial effects;
3. Scavenging free radicals and antioxidation;
4. Hypoglycemic effect;
5. Hepatoprotective effect;
6. Anticancer effect;
7. Enhance immunity and other functions.